Friday 9 May 2014

Renderings & Presentation

And, three last assignments of the subject :3 pencil rendering, marker rendering and presentation exercise. Yeap, throw away all your t-squares and set squares cause we're so done with them, bring the markers and creativity out 8D I feel proud and happy with my pencil rendering but the marker... mehh, not too much OTL  it was too colourful and bright indeed. 

I have no comments for the presentation exercise, it looks fine for me and yay for a full mark o u o I think I was trying to speak french there but I failed pfft. Miss Aida said to amuse her with our contents but I'm not so sure how to amuse someone .-. I just wrote everything on my mind without even filtering my thoughts e w e; so yep. That's a wrap for all the design communication assignments for my first semester o u o

Do svidaniya, tovarisch! ´ ▽ ` )ノ






1 comment:

  1. IS THAT A PERFECT SCORE. i SAW A PERFECT SCORE.
    I AM SO PROUD OF MY PARTNER IN CRIME. GEEZ <3

    ReplyDelete