Friday 9 May 2014

Perspective Drawings

These are the first assignments that I got for perspective drawings. Grid, and then there's uhh the draft for the final drawing. I did a slight mistake because I made the bed attached to the wall. Supposedly not because there was a side table there lmao I'm so stupid ; u ; /throws sprinkles everywhere/

The scale used was 1:20 \o/ I drew the grid on an A3 catridge paper with pencil, and then photocopy it to draw the draft on it. And then trace it back on a tracing paper with felt tip pens to make the final drawing for rendering later O u O






3 comments:

  1. WAH RAPI /iyalah /anakdesaingitu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan ada gridlinnya, jadi tinggal ngikutin o n o

      Delete
    2. TETEP AJA NAQ KALO MBOK YANG GAMABR DISITU MALAH JADI MEROT MEROT X,D

      Delete