Thursday 8 May 2014

Ortographic Projection

Hello, I'm back with another rant post to update (・∀・ )ノ Sorry for the super late update because I'm a slow worker that like to lazying around do things in a very slow but steady pace better u _ u Celebration song for my comeback please!


LOL TERRIFIED MUCH? 8D /thrown away off the farthest cliff/ I don't know about you, but I never liked Barney because he's really creepy with his purple colour, pudgy tummy and pedophilliac big grin o _ o

Anyways, This assignment is about well- ortographic projection. .-. We were given a 3D object picture and the dimensions, and we have to draw the projections; including front, top and side view. The first assignment was in catrdige paper with pencil and the second one was in tracing paper with felt tip pen. Cries I didn't put the captions(?) for each elevations in order.





And that's a wrap for ortographic projection. Hej då! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment