Thursday 8 May 2014

Symbols, Materials & Lineweight

I just said goodbye on my previous post in swedish earlier but I LIED BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE WEEEE o/ ~ /dodges flying bricks/

Sooo this is an assignment that I got after the lecture about Symbols, Materials and Lineweight. I had to design a layout plan of a studio. There are some rules though; I had to keep the size of the studio in a 3000 x 3000 mm standard cube. The material used to construct the exterior wall had to be bricks, and gypsum panel for partition to divide the space.

The studio must had a drafting table, seating unit, a full-height cabinet and a white board. Oh right, the windows required had to be 3 panel full-height glass and another window that I wanted. The scale must be in 1:10 or either in 1:20 and 1:25 if I'm not wrong. I used sliding door for le entrance because- why not? u w u

Media used is tracing paper and the drawing tool is felt tip pen.





No comments:

Post a Comment