Thursday 8 May 2014

Multi-View Drawing: Elevations & Sections

I'm baaack again with an update. Cries I want to post this tomorrow because my mind isn't functioning well but I want to get this done as soon as possible. I'm free now anyways orz Yeah, back to topic. this time, it's about....

/drum rolls/

Elevations and Sectioooons o/
The first two pictures are front and side elevation of a house which planes are posted on the update before this and the last two are the sections. Why am I telling you this? Just in case you can't read those huge titles and their scales (pft of course, thanks again captain obvious.) The media used for elevation drawings was catridge paper with pencil as a drawing tool and tracing paper and felt tip pens for the sections because we just needed to trace back the drawings u w u very convenient. The scale used was 1:75









No comments:

Post a Comment