Thursday 8 May 2014

Isometric Projections & Plan Oblique

These two tasks were the last tasks for second assignment. That first drawing about isometric projection; was where we were given an ortographic projections drawing and make the 3D drawing in the scale of 1:50. The media used was catridge paper and pencil as the drawing tool. And the second one is plan oblique. Remember that first layout plan I made? yep. So I gotta rotate the photocopy of that and make a plan oblique by tracing back. Actually, I had fun doing the plan oblique o w o the draft was quite a struggle to made but it was fun when I trace back the draft again for the final result and added some more details on those furniture *^* the scale used was 1:75 :D I'll post the perspective drawings tomorrow orz I'm out of words.




No comments:

Post a Comment