Thursday 8 May 2014

Multi-View Drawing: Plan

Aaaannddd dun dun duuuun I swear these drawings got me pissed off the most lmao xD not only because while I was working on it, the kids in my class were saying the dimensions were wrong so I had to erase things here and there but then after a while I just did my work and ignore everything because I want to get the layout plan done as soon as possible e w e; 

From a drawing (a floor plan) given, I had to draw a layout plan that was in scale of 1:75. And then before submitting it, I had to photocopy it to make the floor plan and RCP.

The media used for layout plan was catrdige paper and the tool is pencil, while for both roof plan and RCP are tracing paper and felt tip pen.








I'll post more updates later mwehehe. So goodbye for now o w o Poka o/ (Poka means Goodbye in russian btw :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment